Richard F. Pellegrino | Romanucci & Blandin
Richard F. Pellegrino has enjoyed a 30–year career as a trial lawyer in the Chicago area, concentrating primarily in personal injury representation.
- Juris Doctor, Washburn University School of Law, Topeka Kansas, December, 1978
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science/Government, Loyola University, Chicago, June, 1975
- Master of Arts, Political Science/Government, Loyola University, Chicago, April, 1985
- Admitted to Illinois Bar, November 4, 1979
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois on December 13, 1979
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit on August 24, 1981
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States of America on December 6, 1982
- Commissioner, Illinois Supreme Court, ARDC Inquiry Board, 1986 - 1991
- Elected Delegate, Illinois State Bar Association, General Assembly, 1986 - 1992
- Current Member, Illinois State Bar Association and Justinian Society of Lawyers
Free Consultation with a Chicago, Illinois Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have questions regarding your personal injury case, contact us today for a free consultation at (312) 458-1000
, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.